Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Entry FREE. Pl share this to all your ayurveda friends...Participate in maximum..This is first time event to encourage visionary Ayurveda doctors....We are looking for ayurveda person with X factor. Do you have it?
Organized by AADAR.
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
આદર દ્વારા આયોજિત પંચકર્મ / મસાજ થેરાપીસ્ટ ટ્રેઈનીંગ પ્રોગ્રામ
તારીખ: ૨ ડીસેમ્બર ૨૦૧૩ સોમવાર થી શરુ થાય છે
સ્થળ: આયુલીંક આયુર્વેદ હોસ્પિટલ, ઝેવિયર્સ લેડીઝ હોસ્ટેલ પાછળ, નવરંગપૂરા, અમદવાદ
જરૂરી અભ્યાસ : ઓછામાં ઓછુ ધોરણ ૮ પાસ
લીમીટેડ વ્યક્તિઓને જ પ્રવેશ મળશે
વધારે માહિતી માટે ફોન કરો: ૦૭૯-૨૬૪૪૬૦૨૫
આ પ્રોગ્રામ નો મુખ્ય હેતુ: ઓછુ ભણેલા અને આર્થિક રીતે નબળી પરિસ્થિતિ
ધરાવતા લોકોને સ્વાવલંબી બનાવી, આર્થિક રીતે પગભર થવામાં મદદરૂપ થવાનો છે
(નોધ: આદર સંસ્થા ગવર્નમેન્ટ ઓફ ઇન્ડિયા દ્વારા પ્રમાણિત NGO, નોન
પ્રોફિટેબલ - ચેરીટેબલ ટ્રસ્ટ તરીકે નોધણી પામેલ સંસ્થા છે. અને છેલ્લા ૧૭
વર્ષથી આયુર્વેદ સાથે સંકળાયેલ વિદ્યાર્થીઓ, વૈદ્યો અને સામાન્ય લોકોમાં
આયુર્વેદનો પ્રચાર - પ્રસાર થાય તે હેતુ થી કાર્યરત છે. )
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Kindly guide us from where we can get donations – national or international sources. We do have eligibilty to accept international donation.
Dr. Prerak Shah,
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
* Introduction of AADAR:
AADAR (Academy of Ayurveda Development And Research) is an registered NGO, working for promotion of Ayurveda since 12 years. It is a Non-profit charitable Trust and conducting several programs for young Ayurveda practitioners and students, along with its other humanitarian services like Free diagnosis camps, Free distribution of Ayurveda medicines, Free life support to tribal working for collection of ayurvedic herbs, Seminars-lectures-workshops-events for ayurveda people.
AADAR is a group of scientists and highly knowledgeable personalities form the field of Ayurveda, Allopath medicine and allied sciences such as Botany, Pharmacy, Bio-chemistry, Physics and management. Pl also contact us for donation to AADAR. The donation is eligible for exemption for Income Tax, under section 80G of Indian Govt.The Objectives of the Academy are :
Principal Objectives : (i) To promote functional knowledge of Ayurveda and to help improving the practicing skill of Ayurveda practitioners. (ii) To promote and undertake scientific studies on diseases and drugs in accordance with the principles of Ayurveda. (iii) To study and define basic principles and concepts underlying the preventive, promotive and curative aspects of Ayurveda and to understand them better in the light of physical, physiological, chemical and biological sciences from time to time. (iv) To study the etiology, causative factors, signs and symptoms as also preventive and curative measures of various diseases described in Ayurvedic texts and to establish their scientific validity. (v) To study the processes of Ayurvedic preparations and test the scientific validity of principles and processes pertaining to Ras Shatra and Dravyaguna disciplines of Ayurveda. (vi) To study Prakruti and to promote the study of standardized techniques of Khsar and Agni Karma and Panchkarma chikitsa.
Secondary Objectives : (i) To conduct survey of medicinal plants and carry out studies on identification, cultivation, procurement and storage of drug material from plants and other sources. (ii) To serve as data bank for preserving basic information connected with scientific studies on Ayurveda. (iii) To maintain liaison with professional associations, scientific organizations, research institutions as well as academies, colleges and other organizations established for, or working with, similar objectives. (iv) To invoke aid of professionals in the field of Ayurveda as well as modern medicine and also experts from various modern scientific disciplines, in collaborative and multi–disciplinary studies for dissemination of the knowledge in the field. (v) To organize workshops, seminars, lectures and conferences on subjects pertaining to Ayurveda and allied sciences. (vi) To organize training programs for professionals, para–professionals, and health workers engaged in Ayurvedic practice and service. (vii) To publish literature, journals, monographs, books, periodicals covering various articles, pamphlets, posters etc. on subjects pertaining to Ayurveda and also to prepare literature for popular education to promote scientific understanding of principles and practices of Ayurveda.
Activities of the Academy:
Our activities at a glance:
* Seminars of various subjects such as ~ Psycho–somatic consideration in Eteopathogenesis of a disease, ~ Tuberculosis, ~ Medicinal plant resource Development, ~ Aids, ~ Malaria–eradication, ~ Per–Rectal Bleeding. ~ Disorders of sleep ~ Common Skin diseases
* Research Projects on “Evaluation of Ayurvedic Formulation of their action on “Blood Cholesterol and Triglycerides” and “Effect of Muli on Blood Cholesterol and Triglycerides.
* Medical Relief Camps for continuous one year in earthquake affected villages and areas, ~ Slum areas of Ahmedabad city and few villages outside the city
* Honour, Awards and Felicitations - Two national awards in the field of Yoga and Naturopathy, ~ Honouring two experts in the field of Ayurveda and Allopathy ~ Awarding of Fellowship of the Academy to International Ayurveda persons.
* Ayurveda Student Encouragement Activities - Several lectures, interaction with senior practitioners and Ayurveda scholars are arranged at regular basis.
* Practitioners Supporting Activities - Ayurveda quiz competition, Best Ayurveda clinic awards and several other such activities are most popular programs of AADAR.
* Yoga Shibir and Common people Oriented Activities - AADAR organizes time to time open public lectures, Yoga shibirs and relevant activities. Health prevention programs, Free distribution of Kadu-Kariyatu were pioneered by the Academy in past.
Appeal for Donation:
AADAR is registered with charity commissioner and Donation exempted under section 80G(5) of income tax Act, 1961 under No. DIT(E) 80G(5)/1404/06-07 upto 31/3/20010. We request you to donate us and support our activities.
AADAR, c/o Dr. Prerak Shah, Silver spring building, Behind Xavier's ladies hostel, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380 009, Gujarat, India.
Phone / Fax : +91-79-26446025